Friday, May 31, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday (#7)



Hey guys, I am getting a late start to FFF today, I didn't think about it last night until it was already too late! So without further ado, here is my Feature & Follow Friday!

Today is Friday which means Feature & Follow Friday! FFF is hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read.  It is an opportunity to gain followers and find new blogs in the book blogging community! You can find more information about it here. This week's featured blogs are Mad Hatter Reads & The Fiction Conniption.


If you use bloglovin please follow me with that since GFC will not be available soon! Otherwise, I have made subscribing by email and RSS available also :) Just pick your favorite way of following!

Follow on Bloglovin

This week's question is: What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.

Ohhh, I like this quesiton :) Lets see... I would love to meet anyone from The Broke and the Bookish. I had found a few book blogs and had started reading around them, but this is the one I kept coming back to! I would say they are the reason I started book blogging. If I had to pick one I suppose I would pick Jamie, who also has her own blog at The Perpetual Page-Turner. I enjoy reading her personal blog a lot as well as TBATB.

One more that I will add is actually a vlog, rather than a blog, but I love it just the same. Her name is Hannah and her youtube channel is Bookworms Talk. One day I was online looking up the Divergent series. This was the first book I have read ALL year, so you could say Divergent and Insurgent are the two books that really got me going on reading again. Anyway, I got the bright idea to check out youtube to see if anyone had posted a review to discover that there is an entire booktube community! It is from this community that I discovered book blogging so I own this bunch a big thank you! Hanna's channel is the first one I found and still my favorite to watch :) Go check her out if you get the chance!

If I had the chance to meet any of these wonderful people, I would probably fangirl like crazy. To me these people are right up there with the authors on the cool scale! Hope you guys have a great Friday :)



6 comments:

  1. Ooo, Hannah and Jamie are awesome! And I love The Broke and the Bookish! Great choices :)

    New Bloglovin follower!

    Check out my FF post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check out Bookworms Talk, I've not seen any book vlogs :)
    Thanks for stopping by my FF, I'm an old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to The Broke and the Bookish, but hearing you talk about them I'm going to have to go and check them out! Thanks for stopping by this week!

    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower via GFC and bloglovin! :)
    http://owlnestlyreviews.blogspot.com/


    BTW: http://www.sillysilberman.com/2013/03/google-friend-connect-is-not-leaving-us.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the bloggers you chose to meet! This was such a good question. Thanks for stopping by my FF! I followed back via Bloglovin!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get to meet some of them someday. It would be so cool to meet other book bloggers. I'm a new Bloglovin follower!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...