Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Things to Read When You Need Something Light & Fun



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new top ten list is posted for us bloggers to share the books we love and discuss anything book related! To see more details about Top Ten Tuesday click HERE

This week's topic is Top Ten Things to Read When You Need Something Light & Fun. I am so excited for this topic! This list could not come at a better time, today was my last day of classes. I have a few exams over the next week, but I am picking out a lot of light summery reads. I plan to explore a bunch of new blogs and read about yalls books so I can add new ones to my TBR list :)

Often when I read, I like to read easy, breezy books that I do not have to think to hard in and can just enjoy! So for me this is almost like making a top ten list. I don't know how I'm only going to pick ten, but I am really going to enjoy this topic! 

Don't forget to comment and let me know what your favorites are, I love to find new blogs to follow and new books :)

Without further ado, my list:







-The Cinderella Rules by Donna Kauffman
-One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
-Love Undercover by Jo Edwards
-The Girl's Guide to (Man) Hunting by Jessica Clare
-Bass Ackwards and Belly Up by Elizabeth Craft
-The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter 
-Avalon High by Meg Cabot
-The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
-Blue Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas 

Yes, I know this is only nine books. It looked better with 9 than 10 so, yeahhh...

What books are on your top ten list of things to read when you need something light and fun?


3 comments:

  1. I love the Stephanie Plum books! They're the ULTIMATE light and fun read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some great sounding books on here I haven't read. Excellent list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a week late on this, sorry! The only one I've read is The Goddess Test, which I also enjoyed. I've seen The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movie (I know it's not the same!), but I've heard great things about the book series. I keep hearing that Lisa Kleypas is perfect for this type of book and I really want to look up that cinderella story, b/c I'm a sucker for those.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...