Thursday, May 16, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday (#5)



Hey guys! Today is Friday which means Feature & Follow Friday! FFF is hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read.  It is an opportunity to gain followers and find new blogs in the book blogging community! You can find more information about it here. This week's featured blogs are Book Junkie Joint & Bookingly Yours.
If you use bloglovin please follow me with that since GFC will not be available soon!


Follow on Bloglovin


Here is the question of the week:


School is out! What is your favorite Summer Reading book?

Hmm, I just started my summer reading tuesday so I don't have many yet this summer. I absolutely LOVE Slammed by Colleen Hoover but I don't really consider that a summery read, I just happend to read it during the summer. 

A few summers ago I went to the beach and read a ton of books, of all of those books the ones that stand out are Bass Ackwards and Belly Up and Footfree and Fancyloose by Elizabeth Craft. I can't even remember what they are about, other than 3 or 4 girls going their own ways over one summer and each telling their story. It was very much like Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. 

Since I feel like I have done a terrible job of answering this question, I will go a step further and tell you what book I am most looking forward to reading this summer... Okay there are actually a few, here they are:
-Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins 
-This Girl by Colleen Hoover (Once again, not a summer book but I'm so stoked to read it)
-On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves
-The Gallagher Girls Series by Ally Carter


What is your favorite summer read??



8 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I hope you love Anna and the FK. It's incredible. Gallagher Girls too. New follower!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read them, I have heard sooooo many great things about them :)

      Delete
  2. I did the same thing you did...Don't have a book I re-read during the summer but their are several that are coming out this summer that I am super duper excited about:)

    Here's mine:
    http://readingbythebookful.blogspot.com/2013/05/summer-reads-featurefollow-friday.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna and the French Kiss was great!

    Julianna Smith - My FFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I'm looking forward to reading Anna & The French Kiss too!

    Following via Bloglovin & GFC :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Gallagher Girls and Anna and the French Kiss as well! I really want to read all the Colleen Hoover books since I loved Hopeless but I haven't read This Girl. I'm a new follower!
    My FF
    Happy reading this weekend and good luck with your read-a-thon!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am excited to read them! And I just finished Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover, I think I am in love with her books! They are so great, I cannot wait to read the rest of them :)

      Delete
  6. I'm not really a seasonal kind of reader. I mean I got lots of favorites.. But I don't think I really notice the season whenever I read. :P Love On the Island! :)

    MY FF

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...