Sunday, May 12, 2013

*UPDATED* Bout of Books 7.0 Read-A-Thon

Bout of Books


Hey guys! I am participating in the Bout of Books Read-A-Thon :) I could not be more excited!! I won't be able to read the whole time, I have to work and finish up my finals. But I am planning on using this to destress after my last final on Tuesday.

For those of you who do not know bout the Bout of Books readathon, It is a week long read a thon that is about to start! (literally in 3 minuets). It is a week long and starts at midnight May 13! You can clink HERE for more information!

I do not have any goals yet, because I want to get this posted quick!! I will update this post soon with my official goals :)

Happy reading :)

*UPDATED GOALS LIST*
Time I plan to devote to reading: Since I will be working and finishing up my finals, it will vary each day.  Overall, I want to read a minimum of 3 or 4 hours a day.

My goals: 
-Read at least 4 books. I usually knock out 2 a week. I am a bit of a slow reader and tend to get distracted easily. On top of that I will be working somet this week also, so I can't get too in over my head!
-Comment on 5 blogs participating each day
-Read at least 3 hours each day
-Update daily on sidebar
-Post a review for each book I finish
-Update twitter as often as I want :) (At least a few times a day)

Just in case you aren't following me on twitter and want to!


Books I plan to Choose from: 
-Wait for You by J. Lynn (finish)
-Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins 
-The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot
-Crash by Nicole Williams 
-Slammed by Colleen Hoover
-On the Island by Tracey Gravis-Graves
-Captive in the Dark by CJ Roberts 
-Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
-Swoon by Nina Malkin

I know I will not finish all of these books, but there is no way I can determine what I will read when the time comes to pick a new book. It really just depends on my mood at the time. So this is the list I will (try my hardest) to choose my books from! I will update daily and keep you guys posted on how my read-a-thon is going :) 


Please feel free to comment and update me on your read-a-thon as well :)


2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way...I usually read about 2 a week so I doubled it to 4 too. I'm commenting on blogs that I read that are participating and will read when I can too. Hope you meet your goals and have tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm a slow and easily distracted reader too. It's a nuisance!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...