Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Covers of Books I've Read



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new top ten list is posted for us bloggers to share the books we love and discuss anything book related! To see more details about Top Ten Tuesday click HERE


This week's topic is the Top Teen Favorite Covers of Books I've Read. I'm excited for this one :) Here are mine:



  

   




1) The Selection by Kiera Cass: What's not to love about this cover?? I really want that dress, its sooo pretty, and I lvoe the color. And the tiara design above the title? Perfection.


2) Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines: My favorite thing about this is all the pretty colors. The pink of 'Fallen' the blues and yellows and the beach background. This just screams summer.


3) North of Beautiful by Justina Chen: I'm not entirely sure what it is about this cover that I love so much, I just think its really, really pretty.


4) The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen: All of her covers are beautiful, at least they were before they all got changed. The colors are perfect, and the pictures are so cute. The covers of these books, are the reason why I started reading Sarah Dessen books in the first place. 


5) The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks: The dark night sky, the tree silhouette, and the ferris wheel. Beautiful.


6) The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald: This is another one of those covers that I cant really explain, its just so amazing. 


7) Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr: I love the frost covered flower and how it is the only thing in focus. The colors are really pretty. I dont always like dark covers, but I love this one!


8) Twilight by Stephanie Meyer: I think everyone either sees this cover and either gets excited or disgusted because of the book's content. But now matter what the opinions are of the book, I think the cover is awesome. It's so simple. This cover has always stood out to me.


9) A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray: This cover is so beautiful. Without this cover, I probably would never have read this book!


10) Fallen by Lauren Kate: The blue, and the dress, and the forest. So pretty :)


What are your favorite covers?

10 comments:

  1. Great List! I think all the wicked lovely cover are lovely. Stop by my Top Ten :) http://booknerdrambling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here! Great list! I totally agree with The Selection - it made my list too! Here is my TTT: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2013/05/top-ten-tuesdaycover-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Selection made my list too, and the cover for The Truth About Forever is so pretty! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, The Great Gatsby. Great cover, great book. I love it times a million. I adore the dress on The Selection's cover. *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant selection. A Great and Terrible Beauty was a runner-up for my list - I considered choosing it but went for something else in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Truth About Forever is one of my fav books so it will always have a special place in my heart! Shame I lost the dust jacket though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really loving the cover on Wicked Lovely. Great list!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not usually a fan of girls in dresses, but The Selection really is pretty! And Wicked Lovely is amazing! I love the vines circling the title. :) Thanks for stopping by my TTT! :)

    - Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh nice, some great choices! I came very close to including Twilight among my picks because I also love the simplicity of it and the colours. And yes, the dress from The Selection (as well as the the one in its sequel) is REALLY pretty, definitely. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my post earlier!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...