Friday, May 3, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday (#3)

Hey guys! Today is Friday which means Feature & Follow Friday! FFF is hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read.  It is an opportunity to gain followers and find new blogs in the book blogging community! You can find more information about it here. This week's featured blog is Boarding with Books

This week's question is:


Give us a sneak! What are you reading? Tell us about a fun or fail scene in your current read.


I am reading Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines (This is NOT a YA book, there is mature content). I just started it, so I am not too far in. For those of you who have not heard of this book yet, it is about a girl who has to move in with her father who left her when she was younger. When she shows up to the house and only her  uber hot step-brother is home, they are trying to fight the attraction to each other. He is your stereotypical rich bad boy and she is a country girl who has very little experience with boys. 


I was really nervous about the step-sibling relationship here, but in all honesty the main character, Blaire, and the hot bad-boy, Rush, are total strangers who met because of their parents. And since they are both adults and Blaire has no relationship with her father, it makes it less strange. 


Here is a part of the book that really caught my attention. It's more steamy than fun or fail, but it's definitely the most memorable line of the book so far:


"I covered my mouth and took a step back. Rush was having sex. Outside, On his porch. I couldn't turn away from it." And then the next time Blair sees Rush, he tells her... "'Keep your distance from me, Blaire. You don't want to get too close. Last night.' He Swallowed loudly. 'Last night is haunting me. Knowing you were watching. It drives me crazy. So, stay away.'" 


Speechless, I am speechless. 


What book are you reading?


15 comments:

  1. new follower, great site you have here. Hope you can follow me too!

    Guinevere+Libertad @ http://guinandlibertadtomas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I'll go check out your website!

      Delete
  2. New follower via GFC. Keep up the good reviews :)

    Katelynn Clark
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, I'll check out your blog! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Hey :) Just wanted to let you know I stopped by.I'm a new follower! I'm following you via bloglovin'. Hope to get a follow back :)

    Amber

    http://paradiseofpages.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am a new follower via bloglovin.


    Jodie @ Aussie Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those quotes are really hot. Thanks for sharing.

    I'm following back via GFC and Bloglovin.

    Johanna @ Challening Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are! Thanks for the follow! I'll go check out your blog!

      Delete
  6. Whoa! I do believe I have a new book to add to my reading list!

    Thanks for stopping at My FF

    old GFC follower but new bloglovin follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm not too far in yet, but I love what I've read so far :)

      Delete
  7. Ummmm *intense* Will have to check this one out! Following back via Bloglovin :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fallen too Far was HOT! Thanks for sharing that scene and stopping by my blog.
    Followed you back through GFC.
    Jess@FueledbyFiction

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for dropping by! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, thanks for checking out my blog and following, I am now following back via GFC and bloglovin

    Kate @ Reading Under the Willow Tree

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...