Thursday, April 11, 2013

Welcome to my new blog!!

Hey guys!

If you are reading this, you are one of the first to view my blog! There's not really anything to see yet. I just wanted to say hello and how excited I am to have this!

I am new to blogging so if any of you have any tips to help improve my blog I would greatly appreciate it :) On this blog, I plan to post book hauls, reviews, and all the fun book blog stuff!

Unfortunately, when I was making this I ran out of time before work to actually blog about books but I just want y'all to know that I plan on spending lots of my free time on here so get excited :)

See y'all later!
Amber

PS - This is a pic of my dog Nala! She is who I named my blog after because, lets face it, I'm a crazy dog lady. My dog is possibly more spoiled than some children.. And that's just how I like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...