Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (#1): Top 10 Books on my Summer TBR List



When I first discovered book blogs, one of the first blogs I found is The Broke and the Bookish. I immediately fell in love with this blog, and I am so excited to do my first Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the one and only... The Broke and the Bookish

This week's Top Ten Tuesday is Top Ten Tuesday REWIND which means that I got to choose which Top Ten Tuesday post from the past I wanted to do. In no particular order, here are my top ten:

Top 10 books on my Summer TBR List:



















































What books are on your top ten list this week?

1 comment:

  1. I hope you love City of Bones. I'm a huge fan of the series. It's not perfect, but it's really readable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...