Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new top ten list is posted for us bloggers to share the books we love and discuss anything book related! To see more details about Top Ten Tuesday click HERE.
Top Ten Most Intimidating Books (might be intimated by size, content, that everyone else loves it but you are sure you won't etc)
Some of these intimidate me because I am afraid I will not like them as much as I am hoping to such as The Night Circus and Lola, some I am afraid to finish because I don't want to be done with the series, Requiem, and others are just flat out scary...classics. All of these I really want to read but I have been putting off because i am a wimp.
1) The Night Circus by Erin Morganstern
2) The Host by Stephanie Meyer
3) A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
4) Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan
5) Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
6) Requiem by Lauren Oliver
7) The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
8) The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larson
9) Classics... all of them!