Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Most Intimidating Books



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new top ten list is posted for us bloggers to share the books we love and discuss anything book related! To see more details about Top Ten Tuesday click HERE


Top Ten Most Intimidating Books (might be intimated by size, content, that everyone else loves it but you are sure you won't etc)

Some of these intimidate me because I am afraid I will not like them as much as I am hoping to such as The Night Circus and Lola, some I am afraid to finish because I don't want to be done with the series, Requiem, and others are just flat out scary...classics. All of these I really want to read but I have been putting off because i am a wimp.



 


1) The Night Circus by Erin Morganstern
2) The Host by Stephanie Meyer
3) A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
4) Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan
5) Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
6) Requiem by Lauren Oliver
7) The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
8) The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larson
9) Classics... all of them!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome picks. I have some of these on my list too. Lola is awesome and I'm sure you will love it, especially if you loved Anna. Classics scare me too but I'm slowly trying to read my way through them, a chapter a day =).

    Ange @ Moonlight Reader
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing loads of "A Game of Thrones" around. I tried it but didn't like it. Maybe if you decide to read it, you'll have better luck.

    Tsuki's TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Night Circus, A Game of Thrones (and the rest of the series), Lola, The 5th Wave but I know all books aren't for everyone. I'm intimidated by Les Mis, too! I started it and gave up after about 100 pages. Maybe someday I'll brave up and read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WWVB is a very interesting radio station http://www.rcd.co.uk/help.html. It has high transmitter power (50,000 watts), a very efficient antenna and an extremely low frequency (60,000 Hz). For comparison, a typical AM radio station broadcasts at a frequency of 1,000,000 Hz. The combination of high power and low rolex submariner replica frequency gives the radio waves from WWVB a lot of bounce, and this single station can therefore cover all of the continental chanel outlet United States plus much of Canada and chanel outlet Central America as well (scroll about three-quarters of the way down the page for a nice coverage map).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...